Pages

Thursday 9 April 2009

I heart faces

Last night I went to my grandparent mansion at Lamunin to visit them and my cousins was soooo happy to see us...And the 1st thing the eldest and the second one said to us..."Ka, pinjam game.." =.=""....while the 3rd one was shouting happily like a noisy bird and 4th one was running like a wild monkey to my father begging to play with him..=)

dari kanan: Mimit(eldest),Baby Girl(3rd),Baby Boy(4th) and Didi(2nd)

the newcomer in the family..welcome to the family~cry baby cry *pouty* XD

the eldest daughter aka 1st powerpuff girl; Mimit- smart, the soft one and like to sulk a lot..

the 2nd powerpuff gurl; Didi - smart, the brave one & will do anything to fight back anyone who distrub her sisters..*revenge!!*^^

the 3rd powerpuff girl who is very noisy and likes to sleep in the class >.<

and this!the 4th one who likes to act like a monkey every time we come. That's my dad trying to stop that happy little monkey from running,jumping and rolling..

b'coz he was SOO naughty my dad put him in his kandang..and look at the pout~XD

lemme outttt!!lemme out!!
omg..he is soo cute that i almost wana cubit pipi nya
..

mommy to the rescue..that's their mom

my grandma and we call her 'mama tua' she's 84 years old..taking care of the 5 little monkey..;p

and that's my grandfather and he's having a fever...guess what?he's 94 year old..
get well soon grandpa..


at last!the little monkey is sleeping..

p/s: pheeww....taking picture with them memang susah..they aint gonna stop running and making silly moves...well,i cant wait to see them again..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment