Pages

Wednesday 15 April 2009

No more numbers

Im done with the ITB numeracy test just now...How's the paper?urm...I know how to do some,forget some of it,didnt even answer some,and did answer some but half-way doing im stuck..haha...just wait for the result to be announce nanti la..Dun wana think of it nemore..yang penting...im free...
After exam,we went to visit my aunty (my mom older sister) at Jerudong Park Medical Center.She's doing fine now..kata my mom,my aunty operation jantung pakai laser..n my mind just go abit miring.."pakai laser wa?eyoh mcm cerita star wars eh main laser-laser" XD

from the back view where it is facing the beach

nahh...we entered the wrong place..;p

this is the place..General Ward

wohooo..i din realise until when i check the picture...ada urg d dlm panya..>.<

while waiting for visiting hours, we decided to do something like this..gona try to do better next time..haha


ahh..that my aunty @babu ayang..same same oh the face..but their temper was 100% same..^^

and that lady was her roomate...

spot some people jogging near the hospital

ahh...this...this kap-wau-dal-alif...was so nice n pretty~

name: si tompok
sapa bg name : zy
hahhahaa..heyy..she likes tat name kay...saya tak tipuu..


tata~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment