Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Ocean part 1

Haha...my VERY 1st experience to the sea using a fisherman boat tat belongs to my dad..=) im very lucky coz im the 1st among my sister n brothers to get on that boat!Huhahaha..Thanks to the uncle that gave the some pills that prevent me from getting sea sick...kata mama tadi, dadah kali tuu...LOL....okay okay....forget 'bout tat....lets just see the pictures..XD

the so-called "roller coaster" ;p

the crew consists of my dad and two of his friends.my dad the left one.


dun asked..haha..i dun wana get sunburn while convocation is comming soon!
plus safety is our top priority

1st fish caught by dad
urgh...everything in this room is umbang-ambing..feels mcm dlm boat lakat...huhu..need to rest first...i'll upload more pictures tomorrow morning..nite nite....*dizzy-ness is attacking me*

p/s: oh no....i did mention tat i dun wana get sunburn rite??haha..i DO get sunburned!!aku baru prasan td after mandi..no wonder la ayah ku tawa kan aku.."T, idung mu mcm clown..HAHA"..yess!!i get sunburned rite under my spec!arghh!!i let my face uncover under the sun few times!!awww.....not nice...*sob!sob!sob!*:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment